1. When I was little I dreamed of the day when I could have 26 kids of my own, one for each letter of the alphabet.
2. Getting the mail is my favorite part of the day, I know, I lead a really exciting life.
3. I always overdo everything. I was making a cake a few months ago and I can't just make a cake. I had to make a bee hive cake complete with bee cookies. Karilyn was so upset about cutting it that she didn't even want a piece.
4. Sometimes I wish we lived in a house that was 100 miles from anyone, all alone with just nature to live off of.
5. I'm absolutely terrified to do my triathlon next week, I'm worried I'll forget my shoes, or my bike, or I won't be able to find my bike in the crowd or I'll run someone over or a giant fish will swallow me .
6. I can't go anywhere without a book. I've even taken a book to the library to read while we look. It like a security blanket for me or something. I guess I have this fear of not having anything to do.
7. I've developed a serious obsession with gardening. I'm slightly out of control. My gardening catalogs had to be taped together because I studied them so much. I work outside from dawn to dusk some days and I've even developed a weird bony protrusion on my finger joint from working with the shovel to much. And the funny thing is...I consider it a huge blessing.