So she may look sweet and innocent in this picture, but she has been up to some mischief this week!
1. She got out all the puzzles and mixed up all the pieces.
2. She smeared body glitter all over her hair, we gave her a bath.
3. She smeared shampoo all over her newly clean hair, we gave her another bath.
4. She ate all the tops off an entire batch of cupcakes.
5. She smeared puffy paint on the white living room carpet.
6. She caught my parent's bed on fire, it would have gone up in flames if my mom and I weren't right there huffing and puffing the fire out.
7. She fell down the stairs.
and last, for the grand finale,
8. She cut the cats' whiskers off while they were sleeping. Here is the picture, look closely. Poor Sparkleworks has whiskers that are about a centimeter long, and Smokey looks just as bad.
They will, thankfully, grow back, but in the meantime the cats may run into things. We haven't seen any of that drama yet, but we're watching and waiting.