Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Flats

Diana's Birthday is quickly approaching and I have plans to make her some birthday presents along with a birthday dress. We are going to celebrate next weekend, a whole week early, so I really have to pick up the pace this week!

Today I finished one of her presents. I got the idea from one of my new favorite sites, here. I thought they were so cute that I didn't change much from the "recipe". I'm really pleased with how these cloth paper dolls turned out! They are very fun with their Velcro undies and a complete wardrobe to attach!















4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh I love them! Great job!

The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

Adorable!

Unknown said...

these are so cute!

amy said...

Oh My Goodness. I cannot believe how adorable these are. Those are a lot of work! So cute! Great job!