Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dirty Laundry



I know I already posted some pictures of Heidi, but I had to add one more. I just found her in the laundry bins. She climbed up the cat's scratching post and on in. She wouldn't have been able to do that yesterday as it was full of dirty laundry.

Notice the hunting pajamas, maybe I should leave the pajamas in the dirty clothes bin and only take out Heidi.

She also dumped nail polish into the kitty litter. What two year old can twist off a hard top? It's my fault though, I told her not to jump on my nice folded clothes anymore as I was trying to get the clean clothes put away, I guess she had to go find something else to do that was "fun".

I think I'll do like my smart sister, Amy, and stop doing laundry, it only leads to trouble anyway.

3 comments:

The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

hahahah this is amazing!!!

Unknown said...

I love it. In fact I think all house work leads to problems. Let's just let it all go and enjoy our kids while they are young. Then when they get older we can write out a division of labor in our houses and the work will get done (with less effort from us)! In a perfect world, right?

tv said...

Who needs clean clothes, anyway? If you wear dirty ones for awhile, it makes you appreciate the clean ones that much more. Ask us! ;-)

As always, Heidi is a doll.